- Photography sessions featuring a subject and a professional photographer (i.e. bridal sessions, prom sessions, engagement photography, etc.) in ticketed Tryon Palace area require proper scheduling, approval, and permitting by the Public Affairs staff per the Photography Agreement & One-time Permit form.
- Photography sessions can only be scheduled Monday through Friday, beginning at 8:00 A.M., through 10:30 AM, and on Tuesday evenings beginning at 4:30 PM.
- In all instances, photography sessions will be supervised by a Public Affairs staff member, or on occasion, another member of the staff.
- All clients who have been approved for a photography session will be issued a one-time permit that will state the date and time of the event, and require a signature from the Tryon Palace Staff.
- Anyone not in possession of a signed permit and/or escorted by a Tryon Palace staff member is conducting an unauthorized photography session and will be asked to leave the grounds.
If you would like to learn more about how to obtain a One-time Permit form, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (252) 639-3511.
Media Partners may learn more about Tryon Palace Media Policies here.