Hours of Operation
Following guidance from NCDHHS, and in accordance with the governor’s Executive Order 224, workers and volunteers at NCDNCR sites are wearing masks in indoor settings beginning Aug. 2.
Any unvaccinated visitor should wear a mask, and we strongly encourage all visitors, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, to wear a mask in indoor settings.
Siguiendo la guía del NCDHHS y según el Decreto Ejecutivo 224 del gobernador, los trabajadores y voluntarios de las sedes del NCDNCR comenzaron a usar mascarilla en ambientes cerrados a partir del 2 de agosto. Cualquier visitante no vacunado debe usar mascarilla, y se recomienda encarecidamente que todos los visitantes, tanto vacunados como no vacunados, usen mascarilla en ambientes cerrados.
Tryon Palace Gardens and Grounds, and the NC History Center:
- The last tour of the Palace and Kitchen Office for December 11 and 18 begins at 2 PM. The grounds will close at 3 PM to begin evening set up for Candlelight. The North Carolina History Center will be open until 4 PM on those days
- Monday – Saturday: Open 10 AM – 5 PM
- Sunday: Open Noon – 5 PM
- Closed December 24, 25, & 26 and January 1 for the holidays
Tours of Governor’s Palace & Kitchen Office:
- Currently, Palace Tour includes first floor and cellar. Last tour starts at 3:30
- Kitchen Office is self-touring
- Sunday – Friday: 12:15 – 4:15 PM
- Saturday: 10:15 AM – 4:15 PM
Tryon Palace Museum Store at NC History Center
- Monday – Saturday: 10 AM – 5 PM
- Sunday: 12 Noon to 5 PM
- An admission ticket is not required to shop the Museum Store!
Craft and Garden Shop on Palace grounds with admission ticket
- Tuesday – Friday: 11 AM – 2 PM