Hours of Operation
A cloth mask covering your nose and mouth is strongly recommended for individuals who are unvaccinated.
Our staff is committed to keeping our patrons safe and healthy.
Tryon Palace Gardens and Grounds, and the NC History Center:
- Monday – Saturday: Open 10 AM – 5 PM
- Sunday: Open Noon – 5 PM
Tours of Governor’s Palace & Kitchen Office:
- Currently, Palace Tour includes first floor and cellar
- Kitchen Office is self-touring from Noon – 4 PM
- Sunday – Friday: Noon – 3:30 PM
- Saturday: 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Tryon Palace Museum Store at NC History Center
- Monday – Saturday: 10 AM – 5 PM
- Sunday: 12 Noon to 5 PM
- An admission ticket is not required to shop the Museum Store!
Craft and Garden Shop on Palace grounds with admission ticket
- Tuesday – Friday: 11 AM – 2 PM