Hours of Operation
The NC History Center front entrance is closed for repair. We are OPEN!
Tryon Palace Gardens and Grounds, and the NC History Center:
- Monday – Saturday: Open 10 AM – 5 PM
- Sunday: Open Noon – 5 PM
- Closed for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years
Tours of Governor’s Palace & Kitchen Office:
Beginning on August 16, Palace Tours will include the first floor and cellar only, while the second floor under goes repairs long overdue from Hurricane Florence. These repairs are expected to last four weeks. We do appreciate your understanding.
- Palace tours – Winter Hours: Monday – Friday 11:30 AM – 3 PM; Saturday 10:30 AM – 3 PM; Sunday 12 noon – 3:00 PM. Last tour is at 3 PM
- Kitchen Office is self-touring: Sunday – Friday: 12:00 – 4 PM; Saturday: 10:30 AM – 4 PM
Tryon Palace Museum Store at NC History Center
- Monday – Saturday: 10 AM – 5 PM
- Sunday: 12 Noon to 5 PM
- An admission ticket is not required to shop the Museum Store
Craft and Garden Shop on Palace grounds with admission ticket
- Tuesday – Friday: 11 AM – 2 PM